I had the pleasure of meeting this little cutie and his mom for a quick photo session at my new favorite location just as the fall colors were peaking. He did an awesome job posing for his photos and gave me a lot of great shots! I hope to get to photograph him again in the future!
Going back to some of my missed sessions from this summer. I had the pleasure of taking photos of this family's first daughter 3 years ago, so when they called me to do photos with their newest addition, I was excited to catch up with them. It's always amazing to me to see how quickly my clients' children grow! It seems like it was just a few months ago that I was taking Ava's newborn photos, but she's 3 now and as cute as can be. And her baby sister is quite adorable also!
My sister and her family came out to visit over Halloween. It was the first time all of the cousins have been together in 4 years, so of course we had to take pictures! The girls loved having their cousins around and we can't wait for them to move here so they can play together on a regular basis!
Not only has Cassidy had the benefit of making some great friends during her first year of competitive gymnastics, we have had the pleasure of getting to know some wonderful parents, too. Kris is the mom of one of the Level 5 gymnasts and an awesome photographer, so when it came time to find a photographer for our family photos this year, I was hopeful that Kris would be able to do it. Even better, we decided to trade family sessions this year, so I got to photograph her beautiful family, too! Here are a few shots from their family session.
This family photo session was originally scheduled in March, but had to be rescheduled. With all the rain we had this a spring, it took us until late May to finally get the session in. Of course, the original location, one of my favorites, is still closed due to flooding, so we changed it to a location I had never shot at before. On top of not being as familiar with the location, when we finally got together, everything was wet, limiting our options for posing, but their photos still turned out great! So glad it finally worked out! Aren't they a gorgeous family?
At the beginning of 2015, I decided to change my business model. After thinking through the last few years that I've been in business as a professional photographer in Northern Colorado, what has gone well and what hasn't, what I've liked about my business model and what I haven't, etc., I decided that going full service is what's best for me, my business and my clients. What does "full service" mean? It means that I work closely with you through every step of the process, from booking to product delivery. It means that I take the time to get to know, your needs and wants and ensure that your experience with Three Ladybugs Photography goes beyond your highest expectations every time. Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy with this new model:
1. Pre-session consultation. I will take the time to get to know you and your family prior to your portrait session. You have the option of scheduling this in person or on the phone (I prefer in person, it helps me get to know you!). During this consultation, we'll talk about what you hope to get out of your session. We'll spend time talking about what you envision when you think about the family portraits you're hoping for, what emotions or feeling you want them to portray, who will be included, which shots are most important to you and how you plan to display or share them with others (don't worry if you're not sure, I can help with this!). We'll discuss all the products I offer and and what you can expect to spend to get the products you're hoping for so there are no surprises when it's time to order! You'll have time to ask any questions you have about the session, process and products as well as your plans for preparing for the session. We will also discuss location options and schedule your portrait session at this time.
2. Pre-session follow-up (as needed). You don't have to worry about remembering every question you have at the ordering session. As you prepare for your session, you are welcome to call or email me with any questions, concerns or ideas you have and I will respond as quickly as possible to ensure you have all the information you need!
3. Customized portrait session. I will plan your session to ensure it meets the needs and wants you and I discussed in your consultation. I'll guide you through the session, ensuring we get the best possible images as well as a variety of poses/options for you to choose from.
4. Professional Editing. I will choose the best images from your session (the number of images varies depending on the type of session) and edit each one professionally to ensure the highest quality final images possible. Editing includes color and lighting balancing as well as minor blemish correction.
5. Personal Viewing and Ordering Session. About 2 weeks after your portrait session, we'll meet one last time to view your final edited images, review product options and place your order. We'll take the time to identify your favorite images and make a plan for sharing them with others. We'll discuss how different products might fit into your lifestyle and meet your needs and I'll walk you through the decision making and ordering process. You can be confident in leaving your Personal Viewing and Ordering Session that you'll be receiving high quality products that were specifically created for you and that you will cherish for a lifetime.
6. Product Delivery. I deliver all products in person. This gives us a chance to look through the products you ordered, ensure they are correct and that they meet your expectations.
My hope with this new model is that it will enable me to ensure the highest level of satisfaction possible for each client. I also hope that it will allow me to build a relationship with you and give you the confidence to come back to me for all of your portrait needs. I want to be your go-to family photographer and am willing to put in the time and effort to earn that honor!
I have had the pleasure of photographing Sophie a few times a year for more than 3 years now. She is such an adorable little girl and a great big sister. Sophie underwent a series of tests recently and has been diagnosed with severe growth hormone deficiency, which she has now started treatment for. Her mom came up with an idea to document her journey over the next year with a series of photographs showing her growth and I am excited to be the one who gets to capture it for her! These are the first set in the series, taken in March. Look for more photos of Sophie throughout the year as we get to watch her grow!
I get to photograph this handsome guy several times a year and I always love his photos. I just love his red hair and bright blue eyes. The first time I photographed him with his family, he was less than 2 years old and I was brand new to the professional photography scene. Here we are, 3.5 years later doing photos for his 5th birthday. Time flies!
I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful newborn and her adorable brother a few weeks before Christmas! Her family was referred to me by one of my regular clients. Did you know I have a referral program? For every referral you send my way that results in a completed session, both you and the person you referred get a $25 credit! Contact me for more details!