At the beginning of 2015, I decided to change my business model. After thinking through the last few years that I've been in business as a professional photographer in Northern Colorado, what has gone well and what hasn't, what I've liked about my business model and what I haven't, etc., I decided that going full service is what's best for me, my business and my clients. What does "full service" mean? It means that I work closely with you through every step of the process, from booking to product delivery. It means that I take the time to get to know, your needs and wants and ensure that your experience with Three Ladybugs Photography goes beyond your highest expectations every time. Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy with this new model:
1. Pre-session consultation. I will take the time to get to know you and your family prior to your portrait session. You have the option of scheduling this in person or on the phone (I prefer in person, it helps me get to know you!). During this consultation, we'll talk about what you hope to get out of your session. We'll spend time talking about what you envision when you think about the family portraits you're hoping for, what emotions or feeling you want them to portray, who will be included, which shots are most important to you and how you plan to display or share them with others (don't worry if you're not sure, I can help with this!). We'll discuss all the products I offer and and what you can expect to spend to get the products you're hoping for so there are no surprises when it's time to order! You'll have time to ask any questions you have about the session, process and products as well as your plans for preparing for the session. We will also discuss location options and schedule your portrait session at this time.
2. Pre-session follow-up (as needed). You don't have to worry about remembering every question you have at the ordering session. As you prepare for your session, you are welcome to call or email me with any questions, concerns or ideas you have and I will respond as quickly as possible to ensure you have all the information you need!
3. Customized portrait session. I will plan your session to ensure it meets the needs and wants you and I discussed in your consultation. I'll guide you through the session, ensuring we get the best possible images as well as a variety of poses/options for you to choose from.
4. Professional Editing. I will choose the best images from your session (the number of images varies depending on the type of session) and edit each one professionally to ensure the highest quality final images possible. Editing includes color and lighting balancing as well as minor blemish correction.
5. Personal Viewing and Ordering Session. About 2 weeks after your portrait session, we'll meet one last time to view your final edited images, review product options and place your order. We'll take the time to identify your favorite images and make a plan for sharing them with others. We'll discuss how different products might fit into your lifestyle and meet your needs and I'll walk you through the decision making and ordering process. You can be confident in leaving your Personal Viewing and Ordering Session that you'll be receiving high quality products that were specifically created for you and that you will cherish for a lifetime.
6. Product Delivery. I deliver all products in person. This gives us a chance to look through the products you ordered, ensure they are correct and that they meet your expectations.
My hope with this new model is that it will enable me to ensure the highest level of satisfaction possible for each client. I also hope that it will allow me to build a relationship with you and give you the confidence to come back to me for all of your portrait needs. I want to be your go-to family photographer and am willing to put in the time and effort to earn that honor!
I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful newborn and her adorable brother a few weeks before Christmas! Her family was referred to me by one of my regular clients. Did you know I have a referral program? For every referral you send my way that results in a completed session, both you and the person you referred get a $25 credit! Contact me for more details!
I've been really bad about blogging lately. I keep saying I'm going to catch up, but never do, so I decided to just post a few of my favorites from recent sessions, then start fresh. Enjoy!
I am finally getting a chance to blog this adorable family's session. It was so sweet to see this little guy light up interacting with his mommy!
We had planned a fun outdoor spring shoot for these three, but of course, the weather didn't cooperate, so we decided to do an indoor studio shoot in their home. They still turned out adorable!
I photographed this little doll as as a newborn last year, but she and her family have since moved out of state. I was excited to hear that they were going to be in town for her first birthday and wanted to get her 1 year photos taken while they were here! Isn't she adorable?
When they found out we would be going to California for the holidays, the girls were so excited about seeing their cousins. Of course, Mommy was excited about getting to take pictures of all of them together! Of course, the entire week prior to the shoot, it was sunny and 70 degrees. The day we had planned for the shoot was foggy and cool. Thankfully we still got some good shots in before the kids were over it. It took me a while to edit them, but here are a few if my favorites!
The four big kids: My two oldest on the left and my niece and nephew on the right
All 6 cousins. The two babies are my youngest on the right and my nephew on the left. Can you believe there is an 8 month difference, with her being the older of the two??
My adorable niece and nephew, each within a few months of my oldest two...
And, the baby of the family, 6 months old. Don't you just want to squeeze him?
Can't wait until they all move to Colorado to I can take pictures of them whenever I want to!