1. Pre-session consultation. I will take the time to get to know you and your family prior to your portrait session. You have the option of scheduling this in person or on the phone (I prefer in person, it helps me get to know you!). During this consultation, we'll talk about what you hope to get out of your session. We'll spend time talking about what you envision when you think about the family portraits you're hoping for, what emotions or feeling you want them to portray, who will be included, which shots are most important to you and how you plan to display or share them with others (don't worry if you're not sure, I can help with this!). We'll discuss all the products I offer and and what you can expect to spend to get the products you're hoping for so there are no surprises when it's time to order! You'll have time to ask any questions you have about the session, process and products as well as your plans for preparing for the session. We will also discuss location options and schedule your portrait session at this time.
2. Pre-session follow-up (as needed). You don't have to worry about remembering every question you have at the ordering session. As you prepare for your session, you are welcome to call or email me with any questions, concerns or ideas you have and I will respond as quickly as possible to ensure you have all the information you need!
3. Customized portrait session. I will plan your session to ensure it meets the needs and wants you and I discussed in your consultation. I'll guide you through the session, ensuring we get the best possible images as well as a variety of poses/options for you to choose from.
4. Professional Editing. I will choose the best images from your session (the number of images varies depending on the type of session) and edit each one professionally to ensure the highest quality final images possible. Editing includes color and lighting balancing as well as minor blemish correction.
5. Personal Viewing and Ordering Session. About 2 weeks after your portrait session, we'll meet one last time to view your final edited images, review product options and place your order. We'll take the time to identify your favorite images and make a plan for sharing them with others. We'll discuss how different products might fit into your lifestyle and meet your needs and I'll walk you through the decision making and ordering process. You can be confident in leaving your Personal Viewing and Ordering Session that you'll be receiving high quality products that were specifically created for you and that you will cherish for a lifetime.
6. Product Delivery. I deliver all products in person. This gives us a chance to look through the products you ordered, ensure they are correct and that they meet your expectations.
My hope with this new model is that it will enable me to ensure the highest level of satisfaction possible for each client. I also hope that it will allow me to build a relationship with you and give you the confidence to come back to me for all of your portrait needs. I want to be your go-to family photographer and am willing to put in the time and effort to earn that honor!